What's new

Gentlemen Restraint for One Month - August 2014 Edition

Shave of the evening was with some OS Lime lather cream, great for the humid summer evening here in Chicago. Just pulled the trigger on a PS4 this afternoon so the lack of expendable income for the next month should help this restraint a bit!

Had a nice evening shave last night with Tiki the Captain. Going to see if I can go through my Tiki sampler this month. So far I've had 3 shaves with the captain and have been impressed each and every time.

I'll be working my way through the Tiki sampler too. It's good stuff.

Finally finished my Stirling Ben Franklin sample! Reloaded the tin with my sample of Texas on Fire probably for winter.
Feels good to finally finish off some bit of software!

I was at the mall so I stopped at AoS. I know that's pretty bad considering the restraint, but I wasn't worried! I did get to try the new(ish) ocean kelp and it's very nice. Maybe when there's a future 20% off...

Finally finished off my TOBS Avocado last night. It was one of my first purchases and it was a struggle to get through. Really love the scent but the performance was simply sub-par to much of my other soaps/creams acquired. Felt good to rinse out the tub in preparation for loading with some more Tiki samples though!

Just found out I'm old enough to have a birth year razor not going to lie if I found one it would be hard to pass on. I am still going strong tho. Sotd, EJ89 with a feather blade, omega silver tip brush that I order right before the cutoff and col conk almond, Noxzema post wash and Vaseline intensive care after. I must say that silver tip is my fav brush I have used so far and I picked it up for $40 on west coast shaving.

I am out of the monthly restraint.

I purchased my exception today to the Fall Restraint. 100 Astra SP blades.

I figured I would get them when the $ allowed.

1. Kevdogg329 OUT 8/6/14 100 Astra SP Blades
2. Billy Goatee.
3. Ulfgar
4. cdrross.
5. Matuka
6. Scotchd.
7. Sha-ted.
8. Natenaaron
9. kyledre
10. unkajonet
11. HRsurvives
12. JasonNYM
13. Heron OUT August 1 for Mike's Samples
14. Socialjunk95
15. Julian808
16. Abragus
17. nelsonic21
18. BenO
19. Ulricus
20. Upstater
21. Andy6228
22. mcdig
23. nitesite
24. countrydirt
25. Gig103
26. Intransfer
27. domzals1
28. Freemason
29. Cosmos Marine

1. Kevdogg329 OUT 8/6/14 100 Astra SP Blades
2. Billy Goatee.
3. Ulfgar
4. cdrross.
5. Matuka
6. Scotchd.
7. Sha-ted.
8. Natenaaron
9. kyledre
10. unkajonet
11. HRsurvives
12. JasonNYM
13. Heron OUT August 1 for Mike's Samples
14. Socialjunk95
15. Julian808
16. Abragus
17. nelsonic21
18. BenO
19. Ulricus
20. Upstater
21. Andy6228
22. mcdig
23. nitesite
24. countrydirt
25. Gig103
26. Intransfer
27. domzals1
28. Freemason OUT 8/6/14 AV Ice Sport.
29. Cosmos Marine

Well, I had a brain fart and now I'm out. I didn't even think about being in any sort of restraint when I was at the Home Depot a few days ago getting things for the new apartment improvements. I got 2 L brackets for a shelf in the bathroom to hold my shaving and other grooming products. I'm out for less than 3 bucks.

Good luck everyone!

It ain't beat me yet.
(not that I don't have a few shopping carts ready to click the buy now button on 9/1.....)

Hit the button early, you know you want to :thumbup1:
HEY! Just because you're out doesn't mean you get to play the role of the snake in the garden!! :a13:

Maybe some of us that are tempted can set up trades in the thread! I have some stuff I'd like to trade for some Veg, to find out if I'm chosen. Or some Fine aftershaves to try them out. PM me :)

#9 still in.
SOTD: Synergy Lime soap, Semogue 620, Schick G, Chick blades, RR alum, RR KotC Lime AS Milk.
I've learned that lime is my absolute favorite, period. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom