What's new

Gentlemen Restraint for One Month - August 2014 Edition

I am successfully completing my 2nd monthly restraint! Bring on September. I am enjoying getting to know all my shaving tools in a little deeper way and am beginning to understand how to make a consistent lather.

Moving tomorrow and completely filled a box with shaving supplies. Just gave additional evidence that I need to stick with these restraints for a while!! It's been a great month gentlemen, see you in September!

Going to Costco tomorrow... I better not screw up and blow $100 on 20 Fusion cartridges!

Last edited:
Congratulations to those members (of restraint) who lasted the entire month of August without any shave related purchases. My hat is off to you all. Unfortunately, my first attempt at restraint was a horrible failure. Succumbing to a deal to good to be true. Needless to say it wasn't. Fortified by a string of purchases I am ready to try it again in September. Even though it is my Birthday month, I'm in. Hopefully I'll get some shave items as presents. He he! :lol:

Lets have it gentlemen, lets hear your shopping lists

Tomorrow I am pulling the trigger on
Coates lime, tea tree, lavender and rose because it is no longer made and I have a feeling I should get some now.
Astra and Gillette blades.

In the near future I will be buying supplies to make my own brush.

Am participating in the "Single in September" Challenge, and have enough stuff from my starter kit to work through after that. Will definitly be participating if there is a gentlemen restraint for September!

Top Bottom