3. Dgreene120
4. Charger
5. Cosmos Mariner
6. Abragus
7. Luecke2326
8. Tyrionstark
10. Kbull719

Room for one more still. ..

Emt88, slot me a pm with your address. I don't think I have it anymore. ..

Last edited:
Ha, silly me. Box is labeled already. I am OK. It'll be mailed Monday and I'll post a tracking number then as well.

So, I've been super busy the last few days and tomorrow isn't any better. Hopefully Thursday i can hit the post office. Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop.

So, I've been super busy the last few days and tomorrow isn't any better. Hopefully Thursday i can hit the post office. Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop.
No problem, considering we are technically in the first week, I think we have plenty of time to get this around to 10 guys.

Yes.. I will mail it saturday. Scouts honor.. I keep trying during the week but can't find time to hit the post office

Very nice. Looking forward to it. Question for you guys. What's the general thought on spilling the beans about what's in the box? Am I allowed to tell once I get the box? Sorry, this is my first passaround, so it may be a newb question lol.

Very nice. Looking forward to it. Question for you guys. What's the general thought on spilling the beans about what's in the box? Am I allowed to tell once I get the box? Sorry, this is my first passaround, so it may be a newb question lol.

Not a bad question at all. I was wondering the same thing. I'm a newb to a passaround box, too.

Top Bottom