What's new

Gamechanger .68 open comb

Looks like Italian Barber finally released the .68 OC and Jaws as a complete razor. Only one handle option right now. 1 piece stainless halo handle.

love that handle to be honest, but when I bought the .84 OC came with the Halo Ti handle, so it looses some of its appeal since it is basically the same design.

Lesson here is spend a couple bucks more for UPS delivery.
Unfortunately it doesn't always mean that. I have placed orders from other sites, paid extra and chosen Fedex or UPS and they just carry it and then drop it at the postal office for the last part.....and I really think the post office goes out of their way to take 3 more days..... So now I seldom spend the extra coin if I know or suspect they will do the "combined" shipping process..... Just like DHL, they get packages into the US and then it's via USPS.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Unfortunately it doesn't always mean that. I have placed orders from other sites, paid extra and chosen Fedex or UPS and they just carry it and then drop it at the postal office for the last part.....and I really think the post office goes out of their way to take 3 more days..... So now I seldom spend the extra coin if I know or suspect they will do the "combined" shipping process..... Just like DHL, they get packages into the US and then it's via USPS.
Interesting. I was unaware of that. Luckily, my GC came on Monday via UPS (and it was Presidents’ Day).

I've actually never tried an OC that I liked better than its SB variant, but dang....the new OC or JAWS on that new halo handle looks pretty cool. It's at such an inviting pricepoint too....

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I ordered mine with UPS delivery (versus USPS). It arrived safely yesterday.
Looks nice. I'm also pleasantly surprised the teeth look rounded. I had a Karve that I ordered an OC plate for. Hated the OC. Square sharp teeth. Perfectly cut on a mill, with no regard to how it might feel on the face. Dare you to try the Gillette glide. RazoRock seems to have taken the human factor into account. Good on them, hope it's a good seller.

I've really been enjoying the OC of my Schone and have been dialing that it. It's VERY efficient and can either leave you a bit raw or give you an excellent shave. It's up to you, truly it is. The RazoRock will probably be well behaved even if you don't do your part, unlike the Schone.

If anyone is interested most of their soaps are 50% off right now and will be for the next 48 hours or so. I think is their last move out sale.

I’m beginning to get frustrated with usps. Still no movement from Chicago.
same here, tomorrow it will be one week, however it says that packages going through customs can be delayed up to 30 days, however most packages that are delayed get through within two weeks based on what I have read so I think it should be moving before february the 28th. I am checking twice a day and will be sure to update here if it moves. Other than that there is not much that we can do since IB states that a claim cannot be made for a lost package until 75 days after the shipping start date.

Mine is still in Chicago too. I've a feeling that we just need to be patient. This is likely a customs issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm just not going to check any more. Still in Chicago for the last 5 days. Never had this issue before when ordering from IB. The important thing is I have one on the way lol

From the Canadian side. I’ve ordered at different times two brushes from Cleveland, which always go to Chicago and rattle around there for a week. I have wondered if some of the customs time is in that time frame, with the tracking lagging behind. I have had one shave with my .68OC and it has been my best shave to date. I got a new go to.

Top Bottom