What's new

Gamechanger .68 open comb

My .68 JAWS plate crossed into the US this morning. Should make it to Tennesse by mid week. Also received an email from IB. They are working on a new BBS Baby Smooth. Next they will be planning a V2 SS Lupo. They are also considering a SS MJ90!

My .68 JAWS plate crossed into the US this morning. Should make it to Tennesse by mid week.

Looks like my .68 OC shipment is in the same truck, as mine also finally tracked in to the US this morning. My delivery is scheduled for Tuesday!

My .68 JAWS plate crossed into the US this morning. Should make it to Tennesse by mid week. Also received an email from IB. They are working on a new BBS Baby Smooth. Next they will be planning a V2 SS Lupo. They are also considering a SS MJ90!
I wonder what's going to be changed to make it a V2

Looks like my .68 OC shipment is in the same truck, as mine also finally tracked in to the US this morning. My delivery is scheduled for Tuesday!
I have an IB shipment along with yours, has yours moved, mine has been in ISC Chicago since Saturday. I guess the estimated delivery for tomorrow is a no go.

I have an IB shipment along with yours, has yours moved, mine has been in ISC Chicago since Saturday. I guess the estimated delivery for tomorrow is a no go.

No, mine has not moved from ISC Chicago. Could be the poor tracking from USPS, and at this point I hope that is the case. Not sure if they track the international shipments from Canada as often as priority mail?

No, mine has not moved from ISC Chicago. Could be the poor tracking from USPS, and at this point I hope that is the case. Not sure if they track the international shipments from Canada as often as priority mail?
From what I have read is that they are in a bin waiting to be picked up by the USPS distribution center where they will scan an reroute the packages to their destination. Due to the weekend and the holiday that may not happen until tomorrow. However some posts also state that they are still in customs and it can take up to 30 days to move, so I guess we will just have to wait

Last edited:
Mine crossed back over to Canada. Looks like it is in North York Ontario. I guess it won't make it to middle Tennesse by mid week lol
Are you looking at canada post tracking, or USPS? Mine also says North York in the Canada system, but Chicago in USPS site.

Mine still In Chicago, last package I ordered form Canada after it said processed through isc it said received by the Chicago regional distribution center, so it's either waiting for them to pick it up after the weekend or still in customs. I doubt that they deliver tomorrow since it would have popped somewhere else along the line, but at least we know we are probably in the same batch and should get through soon.

I ordered a .68 JAWS on Friday and am super pumped. I am now able to control my .84 SB with a range of blades but still struggling with my .84 JAWS - but I am now intrigued by the blade feel of open comb razors. I am hoping that the .68 JAWS will help me get into using an open comb razor.

I should add that I bought both the .84 OC and JAWS, and don’t feel a great difference between the two. But aesthetically, the JAWS is the clear winner for me. And I am determined to learn to control this beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom