What's new

Fountain Pens forum

Fountain Pen Subforum

• Definitely Yes

• Hell NO

• Leave it up to Fountain Pen Network

• Art is King and uses a Fountain Pen

Results are only viewable after voting.
I probably have posted in the wrong forum, but here goes.

It would seem that the explosion of Fountain Pen users, questions about Fountain Pens, Inks, etc is growing by the hour.

Most of us here have spent time at FPN, which has a wealth of knowledge, but is lacking somewhat in genuine helpfulness and tends to get really testy between the members and actually allows flames to erupt and actually fans them.

We have lots of FP users here and it may seem time for a subforum of the speakeasy to help all of us B&B'ers be able to stay here and discuss the fine art of FP's...

Besides who better to help with FPAD then these bunch of enablers !!!!!

What say you B&B ?????

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Now this is what you call a textbook example of how to set up a poll. It has the obligatory Art reference, and a bonus sarcastic choice. Well done.

For those who feel that this subject is best left for places such as FPN, I would remind you of one of the core values of B&B's corporate mission: taking the good things in life out of the hands of "stick in the muds".

I had to vote YES!!!!

B&B is for those who want to take their hobby or obsession to the nth level. Bring on the fountain pen sub forum!

Of course the subforum could have everything to do with writing.....Paperstock, Inks, Rollerballs (Gasp) :scared::scared::scared:

I've been a member at FPN and I thought I was just being overly sensitive but found many of the comments and people less than helpful. So I stopped posting and just lurked to gain information. I have appreciated the atmosphere here at B&B much more and would welcome a fountain pen subforum. Thanks for asking for our opinion!

I think it would be a good idea.
I've nothing against FPN, but it gets to be a little too advanced for my liking sometimes.
A simple question doesn't seem to get a simple answer.

I think a pen sub-forum would be great. Nothing against FPN but I just don't have time to track two sites these days.

I voted Art is King because it was the right thing to do. The time is right to add a fountain pen sub forum, FPN is just to caustic at times. By the way where is the fountain pen smiley :001_tt2:

I voted Art is King because it was the right thing to do. The time is right to add a fountain pen sub forum, FPN is just to caustic at times. By the way where is the fountain pen smiley :001_tt2:

$fountainpen.gif :001_tt2:

Top Bottom