What's new

FFFMM (Fixed Four For March Madness) 2023 Edition

Raven Koenes

My precious!
My fixed four are almost fixed. I just ordered Original Old Spice shaving cream, and to go with it I ordered Original Old Spice aftershave lotion for my fixed four, does contain alcohol. I don't know why I did this. I did read reviews that the aftershave isn't as intense as in the old days. The scent does dissipate some said. Does anyone know for sure? It is the Italian one in a glass bottle. I know my grandpa always had it, and I didn't mind being around him. This may change if I smell the products and dislike the scent.

For now, my fixed four, plus, are:

1. Plisson Joris Palladium Engraved, or my Fatip Ulivo Gentile
2. New Lord Platinum
3. Omega Evo Ovale
4. Original Old Spice Cream
4.5. Original Old Spice Aftershave

Last edited:
I am planning to use my Rockwell 6S razor. Am I allowed to use the different base plates? Because it's all part of the same razor.
Nope! Sorry.

Only one baseplate is allowed (and in the case of a Rockwell 6S, only one side of that baseplate). Adjustables that can be altered by simply turning an adjustment knob (Fatboys, Futurs, etc) are allowed.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I don't think I've ever finished a fixed four month. 🤔 I can use the same cluster of stuff for several months on end, but as soon as I commit in advance to something... I get burning and irresistible urges to use anything other than what I have chosen.

That said... I'm in :lol:

I have something new (to me) on the way, courtesy of my good friend @Cal and plan on getting to know that during March. I'm only shaving two or three times a week at present, which means a lower commitment of just 8 to 12 shaves, instead of 31.

The other three elements will be decided later, and then of course regretted immediately after my first shave in March :letterk1: :biggrin1: I am already fairly certain what those three will be, but will make that ever jinxing commitment nearer the time.

Nope! Sorry.

Only one baseplate is allowed (and in the case of a Rockwell 6S, only one side of that baseplate). Adjustables that can be altered by simply turning an adjustment knob (Fatboys, Futurs, etc) are allowed.
Oops! Then I have just a week's time to figure out which blade and which base plate to use. :-(

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Change in the line-up. This will be my final fixed four if my Old Spice shaving cream shows up. It was supposed to arrive today. It was dispatched through UPS on the 16th from Connecticut, as of yesterday afternoon left Illinois. I'm not a fan of UPS.

1. Fatip Noce OC
2. New Lord Platinum
3. Omega Evo Ovale
4. Old Spice Cream Original
4.5. Old Spice Original Aftershave

I decided to go with my favorite razor. :001_wub:

1. Fatip Noce OC
Great razor. Check the savings with this UK company (based in the US) plus rapid 3 to 4 weeks delivery :lol1::

1677008642826.png

Top Bottom