What's new

Feedback thread

Chaps, what can I do to make this subforum better?
Let me know what kind of threads you want added, stickied, etc... If you'd like A Guide to Vaping thread which consolidates all the great threads in here, just let me know.

Lots of you are much more knowledgable on this subject than me, if you have a great idea for a thread and want my help with it just PM me.

Can't wait to see this place grow, and the great threads that y'all will create.

Sounds good to me. I think an area for just mech mods and RBA/RDA should be in order and well as a noob section for reviews and experiences people have has with equipment. it will help with the " what should i get" question

Sounds good to me. I think an area for just mech mods and RBA/RDA should be in order and well as a noob section for reviews and experiences people have has with equipment. it will help with the " what should i get" question
As B&B is mainly a shaving forum I am already surprised we got a vape subsection. As I said any great threads that the members want stickied please tell me.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just stopping in to say congrats on the new forum! I know it's been asked for for quite a while now.
Have fun!

I'd like to see a Gentlemen's guide to vaping. I think there's a lot more to understanding vaping than there is with pipe and cigar smoking.

It would take some time, and we would all have to participate in each thread to get them going, but I think it would be good to do.

Maybe we can outline what we want to have threads on and go form there.

I'm too lazy to do it, but we should probably have a thread that goes into battery safety and all that jazz. Maybe a few videos that show how to build coils and whatnot.

No rush mate, I think it be nicer if we had actual threads rather than just links to youtube videos.

For stuff like building coils, I think it would be better for something visual. Trying to explain how to coil and wick an RBA with no visuals isn't going to be very helpful.

For stuff like building coils, I think it would be better for something visual. Trying to explain how to coil and wick an RBA with no visuals isn't going to be very helpful.

Being a rookie, I couldn't agree with you more. I had no idea about any of this stuff until I started watching vids.

Thats what pictures are for. Maybe we can use the videos as a supplement to a thread?

Thats what pictures are for. Maybe we can use the videos as a supplement to a thread?

I really don't think pics are going to do it justice. Even on YouTube, with hundreds of "How To Build..." videos, there's only a couple that I would trust enough to send a newbie to. I used to literally follow videos, step by step, in order to build until I got the hang of it.

Merge em. There should have only been one to begin with.

I really don't think pics are going to do it justice. Even on YouTube, with hundreds of "How To Build..." videos, there's only a couple that I would trust enough to send a newbie to. I used to literally follow videos, step by step, in order to build until I got the hang of it.

Merge em. There should have only been one to begin with.

Guys, as you know I am a bit out of my league here. I know a few basics, but the advanced stuff goes woosh over my head :lol:
This is your subforum. Make the threads you think are helpful and I will add them to the thread. If some require a video to explain, so be it. Start the thread, explain, and post the video.
I will help any way I can. I am here to help y'all :001_smile
Also merged.

Top Bottom