What's new

Feedback thread

Guys, as you know I am a bit out of my league here. I know a few basics, but the advanced stuff goes woosh over my head :lol:
This is your subforum. Make the threads you think are helpful and I will add them to the thread. If some require a video to explain, so be it. Start the thread, explain, and post the video.
I will help any way I can. I am here to help y'all :001_smile
Also merged.

I know that we want to keep things B&B specific, but there's just some things that I think are better served by leaving it to the pros. There's no way that I can explain how to build a coil better than RipTrippers.

I know that we want to keep things B&B specific, but there's just some things that I think are better served by leaving it to the pros. There's no way that I can explain how to build a coil better than RipTrippers.

I really like watching Rt'rs vids :thumbup:

Completely understand, if we can keep it B&B specific, great. If it has to be linked to Youtube no worries.
Please tell me it is one of his old videos, and not one of those were he seems like he snorted a bunch of coke?

Completely understand, if we can keep it B&B specific, great. If it has to be linked to Youtube no worries.
Please tell me it is one of his old videos, and not one of those were he seems like he snorted a bunch of coke?

He's starting a Vaping 101 series that's new, but there's some old vids that I'll dig up later that are less... spazzy.

Maybe we can make a thread that has a list of various coil builds that we can add onto to make a Coil Wrapping Bible. Like...

Basic:
Macro Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Micro Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Dual Coil: basic description (link to vid)

Intermediate:

Center Post Build: basic description (link to vid)
Twisted Coil: basic description (link to vid)
etc.

Advanced:
Parallel Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Clapton Coil: basic description (link to vid)
etc.

Last edited:
He's starting a Vaping 101 series that's new, but there's some old vids that I'll dig up later that are less... spazzy.

Maybe we can make a thread that has a list of various coil builds that we can add onto to make a Coil Wrapping Bible. Like...

Basic:
Macro Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Micro Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Dual Coil: basic description (link to vid)

Intermediate:

Center Post Build: basic description (link to vid)
Twisted Coil: basic description (link to vid)
etc.

Advanced:
Parallel Coil: basic description (link to vid)
Clapton Coil: basic description (link to vid)
etc.

Basic Vape stuff I think we can do ourselves, like differences between RDA, Mech mods, etc...

Coil vids sounds like a great idea for a guide.

you know how the nib has a review and reference sticky... maybe we can do that here for juice reviews.... and i think we need to start doing proper juice reviews, ill do some for what i have when i have time through the holidays

Top Bottom