What's new

Favorite or best adjustable

So I’ve been swearing by the Futur forever…until today that is…I was able to get my hands on a first gen Rex Ambassador, and for a second, I thought I hadn’t loaded a blade. So smooth yet agressive, like a red hot knife going through butter.

Setting 6 with a Feather blade, and thanks to the Rex, the Futur is ready to retire

For me:
Taiga and the Muramasa-top tier true adjustable, Rockwell 6s or 6c base plate adjustable
Next tier-Merkur Progress, any of the Yaqi adjustables, the HSC razor, Flexi Pearl, Parker Variant
Third Tier-Ming Shi

I wanted to love the Gillette Slim and Fatboy but my shaves weren’t close and the neck got a lot of irritation.

I wanted to love the Rex Ambassador but way too aggressive

I'm not a big fan of adjustables,as I love slim profile razors, but there is only one adjustable I just could not sell and that's the HLS Taiga. For me ,it's like an adjustable Wolfman WR2, unbelievable smooth and efficient ,a truly wonderful razor

I'm not a big fan of adjustables,as I love slim profile razors, but there is only one adjustable I just could not sell and that's the HLS Taiga. For me ,it's like an adjustable Wolfman WR2, unbelievable smooth and efficient ,a truly wonderful razor
I agree, great razor. Sometimes I wish it had a tiny bit of positive blade exposure because I apply too much pressure attempting to get a BBS. But it’s a super smooth razor and built like a tank.
There is a way to buy these right now in America, if anyone is interested PM me.

For me the Rockwell 6s is the best, though it's not an adjustable in the traditional meaning.
It's easy to use, foolproof.

Top Bottom