What's new

Which Razors Give You the Best Results?

I currently have 4 razors ( and a parker 91R on the way as its was only £14)
I would rank them like this

Best to worst
Yaqi final cut - Super aggressive but amazing bang for buck adjustable, never taken it to setting 9 ( only to 5) as even setting 1 gives a great shave , ( supposedly setting 1 is equal to Slim setting 6) I will never splurge on a vintage Gibbs or Rex ambassador , but i feel this comes darn close in both looks and performance, everyone should own one IMHO

Edwin Jagger de89 - good mild razor , first one I owned and used it exclusive for 6 years

Q shave Futur Clone- Gets a lot of hate from some, but on settings 4 , 5 and 6 goves me nice shaves, wonderful to hold in the hand

Lord L6 - Great budget , fairly aggressive on me, would give people advice to buy this one to start if they cant afford Edwin Jagger or just want to try De shaving out

I enjoy all my shavers , for me an adjustable is like having a variety of shavers in one. I also enjoy using carts and my panasonic arc 4 ( both teamed up with shaving creams) as the variety keeps me interested in shaving

Happy shaves everyone !

Eben Stone

Staff member
My favorite razors do not necessarily give me the best shave.
I get it. My favorite razors are the Blackland Darts (I have both, machined and polished) and Yaqi Knight Helmet. The razors that give me the best results (in no particular order): Wardonia, Henson Ti +++, RazoRock Lupo 1.27, Wolfman Guerrilla .99, Shield Evolution AC. I prefer the challenge of aggressive razors. My non-favorites are too easy.

For me, I'd have to give first place to my Blackbird TI OC with Wizamet blades. Second Place goes to a Oneblade Genesis. Third is a four way tie between a Timeless TI .95 scalloped with Kai blade, a Henson Ti + with a Feather or BIC, a Henson Ti++ with a Perma-Sharp or 7 O'clock Black, and a Blackbird TI Lite with an Israeli Red blade.

Top Bottom