What's new

Ebay advice

Hi Gents: I just got off the phone from Ebay and I decided to make a 2nd chance offer to the next highest bidder. I also "blocked" the original bidder from future sales. Thanks, again for all you valued support and I will keep you all updated.

WARHAWK

sounds like negative to the buy is way overdue. I'm pretty sure you can leave a neg if they fail to pay.
I wanted to leave a negative feedback for non-payment but I did not want to risk a "retaliation" feedback towards me.

WARHAWK

You can't leave negative feedback any longer as a seller. Only a buyer can leave negative feedback. If you've gone through the steps to open and close a case for non-payment and the buyer later leaves you negative feedback, eBay will remove it.

Sounds like you have little choice other than to file a non payment claim, wait the four days for the claim to be processed and then relist the item. Ebay is such a hassle today and there are so many hoops that sellers are forced to jump through.

Heck id just wait till the first of the month before I got too excited... maybe the guy bid with money he doesn't have till payday

Heck id just wait till the first of the month before I got too excited... maybe the guy bid with money he doesn't have till payday
Well... that is where one has to communicate with the seller. If said buyer would have communicated to me that he did not have the funds for the purchase then I would have appreciated that better then no communication at all.

WARHAWK

Just move on. If he just started and only has one buy your not gonna hurt him by binging him anyway. Just gather up your chips and start over fresh.

Just move on. If he just started and only has one buy your not gonna hurt him by binging him anyway. Just gather up your chips and start over fresh.

Hi Scott: I have moved on. I offered a 2nd chance bid to the next bidder. If that bidder does not contact me, then I will just re-list in 4 days.

WARHAWK

Nice. If your waiting 4 days to relist so your auction ends on a special day and time you can specify when your auction starts so you don't have to wait and be available at that time if you did not already know.

Top Bottom