What's new

Early 2022 Best Modern High-End Razor Brand Survey

2022 Best Modern High-End Razor Brand?

• Total voters
Note: Poll only allows 10 so brands have been left out, i.e. Yates, Feather, Rex, Colonial etc.

I know that there is no good answer to this but it would be interesting to see the answer anyway.

There are 10 brands in the poll, you can vote for as many as 4 brands.

While personal experience with performance is going to be the most important thing, I would encourage you to include the whole experience as part of your selections, my own personal examples of this.

- I really like the hard case that Chiseled Face sells it's razors with, its hard to find a hard case to protect de razor's like the ones Leaf has

Please feel free to add your own comments on why you own, or desire a certain brand.

I don't know that I would count Karve as "high-end," I consider it as more of high quality-best value, much like RazoRock. Be that as it may, it's also the only brand listed that I've spent money on, so...:biggrin: I have the brass SB, with A-G plates and 3.0 and 3.5 handles, extended and scalloped caps, so yes, I like it!

Of the ones I have, and acknowledging their issues (e.g., QC, production status):
Rex
Original Tradere
ATT makes a quality product, and I've enjoyed a few of their razors, but something in the designs just never tripped my trigger.

Had four of those. Kept Tatara. Is it better than Wolfman? No. But, I still voted for them. It is objectively better than the other two (who shall remain unidentifiable).

I haven't had all of the listed razors, but I have had a few of them. In terms of shaving performance, which is where's it's at for me, I have to go with Blackland.

Tough competition!

I voted Wolfman, my ‘daily driver,’ but I have not tried most of the others.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I've been back wet shaving for almost a month now. I started just participating in this forum. I don't believe I'll be venturing into the Artisan Razors. I have a mid range ESC Claymore Evolution and love it.

However, if I have to vote based on the beauty of the razors, I'd have to vote for Blackland and Haircut and Shave Co. I think the 17-4 P076 SB High Polish might be the most beautiful safety razor I've ever seen.

Since getting my Wolfman, I just don’t see how it gets any better. Just pure craftsmanship. Not saying it’s the best shaving razor for everyone but the level of detail and feel make it the most luxurious/well crafted razor out there.

Top Bottom