What's new

Double Edge Safety Razor - Stand / Holder

All

I am looking for a quality made razor stand (Double Edge Safety Razor). I prefer a two razor stand, but they are nearly impossible to find. If I can find a single holder I will simply buy two. Note: I don't want a stand which also holds a brush. Just a razor stand is what I seek.

BradWorld, very nice. 3D-printed?
Yes. I found a single stand on thingiverse I liked, and remixed it in cad to be a 4 razor stand. That stays on my bathroom counter, and I rotate in and out of that. Keeps me from annoying the wife by having a ton of razors out on the counter.

All

I am looking for a quality made razor stand (Double Edge Safety Razor). I prefer a two razor stand, but they are nearly impossible to find. If I can find a single holder I will simply buy two. Note: I don't want a stand which also holds a brush. Just a razor stand is what I seek.
If you're handy, make your own. A while back I saw one for 3 razors that was an oval cross section of lacquered cherry wood with holes to stand 3 razors upright. They also had a section of branch with the bottom planed & top lengths planed flat & 2 holes drilled for razor handles.

^
Etsy has some nice wooden stands, though I find them a bit pricy, especially the basic ones. They also have some people selling stands that hold essential oil vials, and I think you can customise them to accommodate razors instead. Never tried but at one point was considering it.