What's new

Safety Razor Stand ( 3d printed )

I'm being asked about my safety razor stand here and there, so I thought I'd do a quick show and tell. Originally, I designed this razor stand to be made out of wood with nothing but straight cuts on a table saw, but the design took on a more organic shape and got a little complicated, so, I ended up making it with a 3D printer. If you want to print your own, I've made the STL file available as a free download for personal non-commercial use, and you can find it here and here.
20240128_204515.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-29 093149.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I'm being asked about my safety razor stand here and there, so I thought I'd do a quick show and tell. Originally, I designed this razor stand to be made out of wood with nothing but straight cuts on a table saw, but the design took on a more organic shape and got a little complicated, so, I ended up making it with a 3D printer. If you want to print your own, I've made the STL file available as a free download for personal non-commercial use, and you can find it here and here.
View attachment 1787928
View attachment 1787930

When I first saw this, my first thought was, wow, a piece of plastic that would actually be worth 30 bucks this time! Because it functionally works really well at holding your Fatboy razor. Also, another thought I had, this should easily get the wife approval factor going inn your favor. 😍

View attachment 1787928
View attachment 1787930

Pretty cool. 😎

Methinks you underestimate the value. I would set the price at $24.95, offer custom colors since there are many awesome color filaments available, and include shipping. Or not. A glow in the dark one to use with my glow in the dark razor would be cool.View attachment 1788385
cool printer filament
Now, that is super cool! I have a few designs I've printed in translucent green resin.
IMG_3371 (2).JPG

IMG_3709g (2).JPG

Top Bottom