What's new

Did I overdo it?

F&#@, man! I think I overdid it! Here's what I've ordered over the last two weeks:

3 bowls of TOBS Avocado
2 bowls of T&H West Indian Limes
1 bowl of T&H 1805
1 1805 Cologne
1 1805 AS Balm
100 Feather blades
1 bowl of Trumper's coconut
1 tube of Cremo Cream

For a total of approximately $440.00!!! :eek:

Do to lack of self-control, I just shredded the credit card!

Seriously, what's wrong with me!!! Someone, please, normalize this situation!!!!

It's possible. That's alot of stuff you got there lol. Originally, I loaded up on alot of stuff but I've toned it down quite alot lately. SWMBO didn't like me spending quite so much. I try to keep it to just a small variety of goodies now and replace or try new things as I'm running out of stuff.

I stick to ordering one of each product at a time. It takes forever to get through anything.

Yea, this is what I normally do, too. I don't know what the hell I was thinking this time around. I mean, common, three bowls of TOBS avocado???:confused:

Yeah, that's a lot. Even if you shaved your whole body daily, you'd take a looong time to go through that stash. Enjoy the avocado:eek:

Yes you did, I would try only one tub of cream at a time. It will take you a LONG time to get through them. Ask me how many tubs I have finished so far? starts with z ends with an o. Of course I am working through 8 soaps and 7 creams.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Don't panic. There is always the BST. And those particular items will always go quickly. If you are experiencing post-purchase guilt, sell some of it. You can always run up your credit card another time. :biggrin: Also, I found this to be a good tip:

Don't drink and order shaving items. :rolleyes:

F&#@, man! I think I overdid it! Here's what I've ordered over the last two weeks:

3 bowls of TOBS Avocado
2 bowls of T&H West Indian Limes
1 bowl of T&H 1805
1 1805 Cologne
1 1805 AS Balm
100 Feather blades
1 bowl of Trumper's coconut
1 tube of Cremo Cream

For a total of approximately $440.00!!! :eek:

Do to lack of self-control, I just shredded the credit card!

Seriously, what's wrong with me!!! Someone, please, normalize this situation!!!!

Yes, you overdid it IMHO. Sell some stuff. For what reason do you need 3 bowl of TOBS Advocado?? Unless they discontinue it within a week from now, there really is no good reason to buy three tubs...

Yes, you overdid it IMHO. Sell some stuff. For what reason do you need 3 bowl of TOBS Advocado?? Unless they discontinue it within a week from now, there really is no good reason to buy three tubs...

Honestly, I really don't know what I was thinking. Three bowls? :confused: The good thing is that I have one about to run out, so essentially I'll have two left.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Unless you can afford a $25,000 per annum shaving habit ... stop now!! :w00t:

Buy no more creams or soaps until you have used at least two of those tubs, and then buy one tub for every two you use up.

That cream you've bought could probably last you, what, two years? You can wait a bit ... :lol:

... yeah, like that'll stop him!! :lol:

Stories like this make me feel better. I thought I was crazy for ordering almost $250 worth of shaving soaps/creams/colognes/razors over the past month but yours smashes my total. keep up the good work :lol:

4 tubes of derby shave cream
1 wilkinsons
1 tube of some cream i can't remember
1 tub proraso
1 tub body shop shaving cream
1 bottle ogallala bayrum cologne (only $.01:biggrin:)
a sample pack of the rest of the ogallala bayrums
a couple pucks of ogallala bayrum shave soap
(I ordered a lot of bayrum stuff and never tried it before)
1 merkur HS
1 gillette SS
1 Gillette travel razor
I also ordered a trumper sample pack and some other odds and ends I can't remember.

dang, I bought 3 Williams pucks when they were on clearance and thought, "Am I overdoing this?"
Now I know, I shoulda bought 327 more

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have to admit that's a rather large travel kit you've assembled.

We are talking about a travel kit, aren't we? :tongue_sm

Top Bottom