What's new

Depth of the Obsession

Do you find yourself mentally assessing other people's shaves in the elevator...(hmmm, irritated neck, bumps....SAS.......that guy missed a couple of spots, weepers....maybe DFS....)?

I live in the Pacific NW in the U.S. (the "Grunge" and Hippie looks are still alive and well here) so this is an exercise in futility.:tongue:

- Do you have your Favorite vendor's "Deal of the day" web-page shortcutted on your browser? When you don't check it everyday do you mentally kick yourself?
- Having bought all the "good" straights from the B/S/T have you created custom Ebay searches "just in case" some good deals pop up?
- Even though you have more than enough gear to keep you and your best friend shaved through any Shavepocolypse scenario do you find yourself on the fence when a "good deal" pops up on the B/S/T or favored vendor site? Are you able to talk yourself down...?

Last edited:
Do you browse obsessively for more shaving stuff while waiting things you bought yesterday to arrive?

proxy.php

This thread is E P I C .

Most of my shave den's supplies are in plain sight on my MBR sink. The only exception are my blades which are in a sink drawer. To avoid clutter, I bought some Command product mounts for the MBR mirror to hold my brushes, two razors, and other accessories.
DSCF2058.JPG

I only buy supplies (Williams soaps, and my recent Parker 99R) via Amazon using my adult son's (he works for Amazon here in the Dallas area).

So it is pretty hard, if not impossible, to hide anything from anyone.

Most of my shave den's supplies are in plain sight on my MBR sink. The only exception are my blades which are in a sink drawer. To avoid clutter, I bought some Command product mounts for the MBR mirror to hold my brushes, two razors, and other accessories.
View attachment 1010160

I only buy supplies (Williams soaps, and my recent Parker 99R) via Amazon using my adult son's (he works for Amazon here in the Dallas area).

So it is pretty hard, if not impossible, to hide anything from anyone.

Those mirror mounted holders are fancy! I like 'em.

I have this one fugly hanger, planing on adding another one.

Top Bottom