What's new

Dealing with Ebay buyers

Looking closely at that it looks like he tried sanding off the stains broke the scales then wanted it replaced. Looks like the stain is very faint on the back of the blade in the second pic. He broke it and should deal with it.
Thank You Sir!

If you asked he should have waited. I have not sold anything on eBay but have bought a number of items from their and Amazon where it comes from overseas. If USPS takes control of a package once it hits US soil don't expect much for updates on tracking. I have had some that say it is on hold at such and such facility(usually a customs facility) for days even a week or more than it will show up at my doorstep and then USPS will then be updated to delivered. No tracking in between. It gets frustrating when you are expecting it and it never changes or updates. I bought Feather blades on Amazon when I first started DE shaving and didn't realize they come from Japan. Delivery estimate was 2-3 weeks and after 4 weeks emailed seller through Amazon that they hadn't arrived and they asked me to wait another week and did so but said I would file a grievance at that time. That did show up finally. Sad it took so long with no tracking when it hit the states.

I PIF'd a Slim to Denmark a few months ago and it took 4 weeks for the razor to get there. 1-2-3-4 weeks. 11 days is smoking fast!
Rarely does anything arrive in the States, from the EU in less than 2 weeks.

Drop me a note of the Dubl Duck has issues.
I PIF'd a Slim to Denmark a few months ago and it took 4 weeks for the razor to get there. 1-2-3-4 weeks. 11 days is smoking fast!
Rarely does anything arrive in the States, from the EU in less than 2 weeks.

Drop me a note of the Dubl Duck has issues.

[/QUOTE
The Double Duck is out standing ! Shave ready with the box. It was better than I thought it would be. I emailed back and forth to the seller who stated he getting out of barber school, and needed the money.
Im a newbie ,and this is the crown jewel in my collection.

Top Bottom