What's new

Body Soap of the Day

Nesti Dante Marsiglia Toscano Tabacco.
Just saw this line from Nesti Dante, my local store only has muschio bianco, for now. I like it more than their usual 250g brick, plus it's tripple milled. Hope to find tobacco soon, sounds like something I would like:o16:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just saw this line from Nesti Dante, my local store only has muschio bianco, for now. I like it more than their usual 250g brick, plus it's tripple milled. Hope to find tobacco soon, sounds like something I would like:o16:

Sir, the Marsiglia Toscano line has 4 fragrances:

Tabacco (Tobacco)
Lavanda (Lavender)
Rosa (Rose)
Muschio Bianco (White Musk)

I love them all, but the Tabacco is certainly the most exclusive. :001_wub:

Thank you Marco! I find them to be one of the best Italian soap makers, best of all, they're available in stores here in Serbia, at fair price (Marsiglia Toscano is around 4e). Looking forward to finding tobacco, if not soon, white musk has ok smell, so I'll try it first.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you Marco! I find them to be one of the best Italian soap makers, best of all, they're available in stores here in Serbia, at fair price (Marsiglia Toscano is around 4e). Looking forward to finding tobacco, if not soon, white musk has ok smell, so I'll try it first.

Yes Sir, Nesti Dante is a GREAT soap maker. The Marsiglia Toscano line in particular is both traditional and unique. By the way, I've just purchased today 4 new bars of soap, one in each fragrance (price point here is €1.99 per piece).

Top Bottom