What's new

Blackland Thursday!

Better late than never!
9ABF736C-24B2-48F0-B7AB-0878BFC1521C.jpeg

That's a phenomenal brush... what is it?
Hey, thanks for the excuse to repeat one of my favorite things to tell people! This is an inexpensive Omega boar 10048 that very easily pops out of it's cheap plastic handle and the fantastic knot can be put in a nice hefty handle, in this case an ebonite turned by Derrik at Wild West brush works. Welcome to the forum!

Hey, thanks for the excuse to repeat one of my favorite things to tell people! This is an inexpensive Omega boar 10048 that very easily pops out of it's cheap plastic handle and the fantastic knot can be put in a nice hefty handle, in this case an ebonite turned by Derrik at Wild West brush works. Welcome to the forum!
Very beautiful. That handle is gorgeous. I guess I'll have to check that store now. Damn it! 🤣

Been under the weather all week and finally had a chance to get a shave in this morning... This morning was a balmy -23 wind chill so you know there had to be a glacial involved in this shave for sure, but then again glacials have been a part of my shaves now for a couple months now!!
SOTD122422.2.jpg

Nice! I was considering getting this one.
Would you mind sharing the height of the handle?
Sure! The handle is about 2.25" or 55mm tall.
Good question. My experience is brushes often are smaller than I expected and I neglect to pay attention to the published measurements.

• Cheers
Reactions: nav
Top Bottom