What's new

Best place to buy Wizamets?

Wow! I don't know how Vokshods get the nod for smoothness! I've yet to put one in my razor(Parker 91R), only to pull it after a couple of strokes on my face. I tried to like them-just not for me. I have used VDH blades that are smoother than Vokshods. My Parker razor will not see another Vokshod! Feathers are sharp, smooth on the 1st shave, just to disappoint me 2 shaves later, and have to bin that blade too..Tried a tuck of Parker Platinums. Couple blades in, quite the surprise for smoothness, closeness, though very audible. Could very well be my everyday blade. Will finish the tuck to be sure...
I bought my first Voskhods many years ago. I used them in one of several Techs & got close, smooth and irritation-free shaves. As my razor count grew, I tried the Voskhods on several different vintage razors, all with poor results. I get my best Voskhod shaves with Techs, Super Adjustables, Black Beauties and Slim Adjustables. My 1940's model SuperSpeeds work great with a multitude of blades, but not very well with the Voskhods.

I like the sites mentioned. Used the site from France last time. It can be a short wait until they ship but pretty fast otherwise. I thought it was a quite a reasonable price for 250 blades.

Top Bottom