What's new

Best Face Moisturizer? | Cremo Discontinued Mine | Replacement Suggestions?

Palmers Men's Face & Body is pretty nice, light masculine scent, absorbs quickly, non-greasy, and lasts all day. I like it better than the Nivea Post-Shave & Stubble Softener.

I was using cetaphil lotion, hyaluronic serum, a couple of my wife's creams and nothing was working in the current ultra dry, hot climate.

I then tried a few drops of vitamin E oil and it worked a treat! My skin is once again supple, dewy and my shaves have improved greatly!!

My wife noticed and commented and this was just after the first day of use!

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable
Healing Scents - Men's Face Lotion
I been using this for years.

So I've been using the HA and Brickell for roughly ten days now and my skin is noticeably improved. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
So I've been using the HA and Brickell for roughly ten days now and my skin is noticeably improved. Thanks again for the recommendation.

I'm so grateful to Frank for mentioning HA to me, and glad I picked up on what he said and asked the right follow up questions in our next conversation.

Brickell was given to me by a friend, so I was lucky there, too.

It's particularly gratifying to me to find out that these products work for other gentlemen and not just for me.

Thanks and happy shaves,

Jim

Here's one that's very reasonably priced and has low, medium, and high molecular weight HA and SH. I'll give it a try once my stock runs out.

The Ordinary Products are excellent! I currently use the Hyaluronic Acid you linked as well as their Buffet Serum and their Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (eye serum). I have also used their other brand Hylamide's Low-Molecular Hyaloronic Acid (more expensive than the ordinary one but very good) and I use the Hylamide C25 serum (Vitamin C Serum) in the evenings as well.

One tip on Hyaluronic Acid, apply it to your face when it's damp Hyaluronic Acid top tip - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/hyaluronic-acid-top-tip.604908/

I've used various products over the years, currently using CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum
and CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'll have to try this one! Always on the lookout for a good moisturizer, especially for winter.

For the past few years, I've been using a thicker and more oily night cream during the day, it's been pretty great.

The CeraVe works before bed. I've started using a bit of Nivea aftershave balm mixed with Hyaluronic Acid during the day. :)

So I now have a bottle of The Ordinary sodium hyaluronate. I am intrigued by the idea it combines low, medium, and molecular weight. The idea being it might promote moisture within the skin itself and on top. So for the next couple of weeks I plan to use it along with the Brickell so as to only change one variable.

1625879251754.png

Top Bottom