What's new

Be Aware – Terrible Experience with TATARA RAZORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a Muramasa Adjustable Razor for €329 ... it arrived on 7 July.
After just one shave, I determined that it was not suitable.

As they have a no questions asked return policy, I called them up and
spoke to a guy called João Gomes to organise the return.

He provided a return address and I mailed off the item the very next day,
8 July 2021.

Along with a tracking number, I also sent him detailed, date-stamped pictures
that showed the item being packed and despatched at my post office.

The tracking shows the item entered Portugal on 8 July 2021, and then moved to the
Processing Centre on 22 July 2021.

After that notification, the needle has not moved, and I haven't got my refund.

Due to Covid a number of post offices do not always update tracking. I sold an item to
someone in Germany last month and it was delivered in 8 days flat. Most times when I
mail stuff to the US, the tracking stops when the item enters the US and is never updated
to show final delivery, but the recipients have always emailed me to say, thanks I got it.

A case has been opened with Paypal...and arbitration is still ongoing.

I just wanted to alert the shaving community to be mindful that if you purchase anything
from Tatara and exercise the Return Option, you cannot discount the outcome of never
receiving your refund....for whatever reasons.

I will update this thread as matters unfold but it's now 37 days since I mailed the
Muramasa back and the situation is starting to look more and more hopeless.

And to those who may be considering this razor, I can confirm that it turned out to be a
VERY mild shaver on my cheeks, even when fully turned up.

TT.png

Last edited:

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
One thing is for certain here: The customer not having a good experience hurts business. Each transaction is also different and can produce different outcomes. I have seen this many times and every person has their own opinion of what is right and how things should be handled. I hope everything works out. International shipping is a disaster at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom