What's new

Atomizers

Is there anyplace to buy just one or two 5ml atomizers at a reasonable price? Glass or plastic? The only sites I have seen have a $50 minimum on one of them and the other had a flat $12 shipping fee. I have several sample vials of a fragrance (the same fragrance) and I want to pour them into an atomizer to use.

There's a whole bunch of eBay sellers offering them individually - in fact, a quick search shows someone offering five plastic ones for $5 BIN, free shipping.

Last edited:
Do you clean them out or just use them for the same frag each time. It seems to me that these are inexpensive enough that cleaning them would not be worth the effort. ( Not to say it might not really work very well, either!)

Do you clean them out or just use them for the same frag each time. It seems to me that these are inexpensive enough that cleaning them would not be worth the effort. ( Not to say it might not really work very well, either!)

I use Travalo atomizers for travel (pretty much the same thing as flo) and there is no good way to clean them.
I only use them for frags that I am always going to have in my collection.
I suspect the Flo atomizers are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyplace to buy just one or two 5ml atomizers at a reasonable price? Glass or plastic? The only sites I have seen have a $50 minimum on one of them and the other had a flat $12 shipping fee. I have several sample vials of a fragrance (the same fragrance) and I want to pour them into an atomizer to use.

You might check out Best Bottles and see if their selection would work for you.

I thought I would dig up an older thread to see if anyone had any go-to choices. I purchased a pack of six from Amazon recently, and while about half work fairly well, many of the caps don't stay on very securely.

Any recommendations for a quality atomizer? I think I am leaning towards those with a screw-on cap. Thanks!

Top Bottom