What's new

Arko - Stinks!!!

Yikes if it burns then for sure screw it. It’s like hot chilis, I love them but some people can’t eat them cos it hurts on the way out. If that was ever the case for me bam I’m done with them! But since it provides a comfy shave for me with a pleasing scent at a super price I’m down with the Arko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recently found a stick of Arko in a local shop and decided as it was only a pound to give it a try,had heard it was an acquired taste but heard the same about Tabac that I love the scent of. i was not prepared for the stench that is Arko, this stuff literally smells like a urinal, actually made me feel a bit queasy, shame as this lathers like a beast, nevermind
This has got to be one of the funniest ways I've seen someone describe the scent of Arko.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Agree; only The Veg smells like a urinal.

AA
20200212_084653[1].jpg

I just shaved for the first (and last) time with Arko on Monday. :)

I have been wanting to try both Arko and Tabac, but after reading some describe the smell of Tabac as smelling like "Archie Bunker" or "like old ladies in the basement of the Methodist church playing bingo," I decided to pass on the Tabac, because Arko smells like I envision "Edith" to smell like.

...felt guilty using Arko with the maiden shave of my new SOC brush, too. I had to whip up some TOBS sandlewood and leave it on the brush all night to mask the smell of "what the inside of a lady's purse smells like." :)

Arko.jpg

I just shaved for the first (and last) time with Arko on Monday. :)

I have been wanting to try both Arko and Tabac, but after reading some describe the smell of Tabac as smelling like "Archie Bunker" or "like old ladies in the basement of the Methodist church playing bingo," I decided to pass on the Tabac, because Arko smells like I envision "Edith" to smell like.

...felt guilty using Arko with the maiden shave of my new SOC brush, too. I had to whip up some TOBS sandlewood and leave it on the brush all night to mask the smell of "what the inside of a lady's purse smells like." :)

View attachment 1062540

If you like the scent of TOBS Sandalwood, as do I, you just may love the smell of Tabac also. I love them both, Arko, not so much. Good luck getting the stink off that brush :D

Top Bottom