What's new

Arko - Stinks!!!

Oh, I see that the shelf life of Arko is supposed to be around 7 years. I'll need to compare this with other soaps and creams.

"Arko - Stinks!!!"

....sure it does....if you find the smell of a cleanly washed person with common soap or a fresh spring morning or to be repulsive.

Okay. I had my wife do a blind smell test. It was Arko vs. Palmolive. My wife said they were similar but the Palmolive had more of a cologne type of smell. Arko smelled cleaner to her.

I'm going to use it some more before I buy the 12-pack for cheap.

While they say Arko has a shelf life of 7yrs. I bet it lasts long beyond that.

If stored properly. I'm sure it will still perform just like vintage Williams still does.

I made it official. 🙂

proxy.php

i bought that arko stick to try it and i didn't like rubbing it on my face because it made me feel really fat. rubbing animal fat into a fat face is no bueno so i cut it up nicely and packed it into the bottom of a "love you to the moon and back" mug that my meemah bought me. now its a bowl soap and i dont mind the smell tbh.

Weird how personal scent is, tried arko. To me it smelled similar to when a tapir marked my sister at a wildlife park. A stench so bad that we wanted to tie her to the roof of the car for the drive home. But many here seem to think that it has a clean soap scent🤗.

I've never joined a cult before. I feel like people won't be able to tell that I am in a cult because I'll be clean-shaven and I won't have many possessions to give it away. :)

Thank you, bluesman 7.
Don’t get yourself too attached to the Arko stick cult, otherwise, you’ll won’t be able to bail out. You’ll ended up into a Scientology Arko

Top Bottom