What's new

Already have Asylum Rx. Do I "Need" ATT SE2? And if So, Why?

I have been using the Asylum Rx w/ a Feather Pro, and this has combination has yielded absolutely wonderful results.

I have also been using the ATT SE2 with a Feather Pro Super, and the results have been subpar: rough, uncomfortable, and not very close.

Hi ive got a att se2 i tried it with the kia pink mild blades thought the first couple of shaves were a bit tuggy then the blades started to shave just fine.Just recently got the feather pro blades im about 4 shaves in one these and found them a lot better from the first shave no tugging or pulling ive not tried the super pro as i think there recommended for more wiry tougher hair than ive got.also im from Edinburgh lovely place to be.sammy.

After several weeks of use, I still prefer the Asylum Rx by a fairly wide margin. However, the ATT SE2 has certainly grown on me as I have dialed in in considerably. In my opinion, the ATT SE2 is a fine razor, but the Asylum Rx is clearly the winner for me.

I have settled on Feather Professionals as my blade of choice in these two razors. I find that Kai blades are all too mild for me.

After several weeks of use, I still prefer the Asylum Rx by a fairly wide margin. However, the ATT SE2 has certainly grown on me as I have dialed in in considerably. In my opinion, the ATT SE2 is a fine razor, but the Asylum Rx is clearly the winner for me.

I have settled on Feather Professionals as my blade of choice in these two razors. I find that Kai blades are all too mild for me.

It feels good to dial in, eh?

Have you tried a Super Pro in the SE2? I couldn't get the right shave with a Pro in the SE2, but the Super Pro really made it sing for me. Enjoy, Tim!

Have you tried a Super Pro in the SE2? I couldn't get the right shave with a Pro in the SE2, but the Super Pro really made it sing for me.

I did try the Pro Super in the SE2. I found the shave to be rough, somewhat harsh and not as close as I like, although I did not get any cuts or weepers. I will definitely be trying this combination again, as I know from experience that it often just takes time and effort to dial things in. I don't give up easily.

I did try the Pro Super in the SE2. I found the shave to be rough, somewhat harsh and not as close as I like, although I did not get any cuts or weepers. I will definitely be trying this combination again, as I know from experience that it often just takes time and effort to dial things in. I don't give up easily.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Top Bottom