What's new

AliExpress Giveaway; QShave Black Futur Clone

Those of you that use AliExpress know that they have products that the vendors giveaway daily. Right now, QShave has one for the Black Futur Clone in the picture.
You have to go to the site, and if you are registered there already, go to the freebies section. Fine the listing & apply for it. According to what I saw for it, they will draw for it in about 4 days & 18 hours. So far over 2600 people have applied, and there are 20 razors they will give away. Good luck to all!
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those of you that use AliExpress know that they have products that they vendors giveaway daily. Right now, QShave has one for the Black Futur Clone in the picture.
You have to go to the site, and if you are registered there already, go to the freebies section. Fine the listing & apply for it. According to what I saw for it, they will draw for it in about 4 days & 18 hours. So far over 2600 people have applied, and there are 20 razors they will give away. Good luck to all!
proxy.php

I just ordered two of the Q shave razors. They did take a while to get here but the wait was definitely worth it. I think the build quality is better than that of the Ming Shi. Thank you for sharing, definitely something worth looking into.

"Why you don't invite a Floopy Doop and a Shmoopy Doop to the same party!"

I just ordered two of the Q shave razors. They did take a while to get here but the wait was definitely worth it. I think the build quality is better than that of the Ming Shi. Thank you for sharing, definitely something worth looking into.

"Why you don't invite a Floopy Doop and a Shmoopy Doop to the same party!"
Thinking about buying it if I don't win one. Have the Ming Shi and have yet to get a bad shave with it no matter what blade I use. Would like to see if the QShave is as good, and to be honest, in black it looks really cool!

I can't find the freebies section...

Nevermind, I think it's a mobile app option only, found it via that.

-Stephen

Last edited:
Top Bottom