What's new

A Year of PIFs….. February Edition

Remember guys, to be on the lookout around March 1st or 2nd for me next PIF to be posted. I'm thinking something vintage is in the future....

FA2889BF-5843-46D7-9491-C8C67604B555.jpeg
Great Scott...we’re going back the future!

Hello B&B!

One of my resolutions this year was to host one PIF per month for the entire year! And I actually decided to up my game and do 2 PIFs each month. One will be a formal PIF, like this one, and the second will be a drive-by PIF (i.e. something I give out on a whim based on reading someone’s post). So, 2018 is the year I give back.

proxy.php

I’ve been a member of this great forum for almost 8 years (Joined May 2010). In that time, I’ve been on the receiving end of many great PIFs. I’m doing this, in part, to ensure I make good on ‘Paying It Forward’ from all I have received in the past; balancing any PIF debt, I may have accumulated. Also in those 8 years, I have bought a lot of stuff, and at times, multiples of items bought on clearance, or in an effort to get free shipping. As such, my storage area is starting to look like a store front, and it’s time to do a little de-cluttering purge, A.K.A. spring cleaning.

I will try to spread my PIFs around the forum in as many different sub-forums as I can, so be on the lookout for future installments. Some will be big, some will be small, and I will try to throw in a bonus item with every PIF.

My PIFs will run for around two weeks, and hopefully the winner receives their PIF before I start the next one. Please make sure you read and follow ALL rules. This is very important!

proxy.php

PIFs completed so far:

A Year of PIFs - January Edition - General Forum - Winner: Heckle

So what is up for grabs this month?

proxy.php

In honor of the 200th Birthday of James Baker Williams (Today!) I will be doing a Williams PIF.

View attachment 857429

Williams Bicentennial Armetale Mug
Williams Shave Stick Holder
Williams Mug Soap – Vintage
Williams Mug Soap - New

How do you qualify to win this PIF?

*Indicate that you want to be included in this PIF, but do not say “I’m In”…. Be creative.
*This is my Williams PIF, so post a picture about Williams. Maybe a pic of your Williams Lather, a Williams collectable item you own, or an awesome old advertisement about any of the company's products.
*This PIF is open to anyone, worldwide!
*If you are participating in the Williams 3017, which started today (coincidence?), you get a bonus entry.
*If you are Active Duty Military or a Military Veteran you get a bonus entry.
*If either (or both) of those categories apply to you, indicate such in your post.

The last day to enter this PIF is 16 Feb 2018.
What a thoughtful, generous idea. This made my night.
-DN46

Top Bottom