What's new

A Year of PIFs….. February Edition

Ah Williams Mug Soap... one of the great polarizers of the shaving community....
Well, @TheVez2, here's my small contribution to the picture gallery.
In truth, I have these pucks plus another box of 36 pucks that I bought when I got frustrated that Pharmapacks refused to send a three pack to my APO address...
Williams Mug Soap, BTW, sells for 14 Euro a puck in Germany which puts it in the almost-a-luxury category for Europeans...
Anyhow... I would like to throw my puck into the ring of this PIF.. I'm eager for that fancy metal mug... and, if I win, I'll promise to PIF a puck or three to some of our European members who haven't had the pleasure of a Williams shave.

I forgot to mention.. I'm also 3017-ing a puck of Unadulterated Modern Williams.
williams pucks.JPG

I just finished a pif of three custom handles I made. One of the winners was from Serbia, so I stuffed a puck of Williams in the bubble mailer. I figured Williams must be scarce as hen's teeth in Serbia. Now member Gordak can experience the joy and frustration of Williams (along with a tech handle made from rebar).

I'm in, please.

Edit: From now on, every pif I ship to somewhere that is not Canada or the USA, will have a puck of Williams in it. Doesn't add much to the shipping costs.

Last edited:
I just finished a pif of three custom handles I made. One of the winners was from Serbia, so I stuffed a puck of Williams in the bubble mailer. I figured Williams must be scarce as hen's teeth in Serbia. Now member Gordak can experience the joy and frustration of Williams (along with a tech handle made from rebar).

I'm in, please.

Edit: From now on, every pif I ship to somewhere that is not Canada or the USA, will have a puck of Williams in it. Doesn't add much to the shipping costs.

@Ricksplace you are a true Gentleman and a WISE man.. That's a great gesture and something with value far beyond the cost of a puck.

Here's my pic.
I keep Williams in an Old Spice mug.
I should be able to 3017 the puck that's in it soon since I think I can see the bottom of the mug starting to show in the middle of the soap.
IMG_0014.JPG
I don't actually 3017 a puck. When the puck has shrunk to a ring around the inside of the mug, I just mash another puck on top. I cover a new puck with water and leave it covered for a day or two. The puck expands to fit the mug and becomes softer and easier to load. No blooming needed after it has been "rehydrated".

Last edited:
I would love to partake in this PIF please.
Here's my picture contribution but can't add any more than this I'm afraid as I know nothing about Williams other than it's on my to do list
proxy.php

Well, missed this (how I don't know) don't have any Williams. Very cool PIF, thanks for doing it. Very generous. That bicentennial mug is pretty cool.

OK, I'm back. Thanks for all the entries. Glad to see folks still using, and interested in using Williams. I'm on day 19 of a 3017 and the lather just keeps getting better every day.

Please make sure you read and follow ALL rules. This is very important!
I'm a stickler for the rules, as I posted in the OP, so those who did not follow, were removed form the PIF. Sorry , you were warned.

So after very little deliberation with a random number generator the winner is @azwetshaver
Sweet PIF. Here is my entry.

Congrats!!! PM me with your shipping info.

OK, I'm back. Thanks for all the entries. Glad to see folks still using, and interested in using Williams. I'm on day 19 of a 3017 and the lather just keeps getting better every day.

I'm a stickler for the rules, as I posted in the OP, so those who did not follow, were removed form the PIF. Sorry , you were warned.

So after very little deliberation with a random number generator the winner is @azwetshaver

Congrats!!! PM me with your shipping info.
:clap:

My first ever PIF win on B&B!!!!! I have been PIF'ed things on B&B from friends, but never the classic number generated kind. Thank you KJ for the generous PIF.

Top Bottom