What's new

A life update, my friends...

Prayers for you and your loved ones!

Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

I will continue to give you updates, friends.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I'm sorry I missed your post Eric.

Will be in prayer for your changes, and your GF's Dad. I was recently thinking of the song that the Byrds did from Ecclesiastes. For the first time it hit me that while I might be in one state of change in life, someone else is in another...... God's way of reminding me that is not always about me.

I pray that you two manage to communicate in this separation even better than when you are together. Appreciate each other, and hold each other up in prayer my friend.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I'm sorry I missed your post Eric.

Will be in prayer for your changes, and your GF's Dad. I was recently thinking of the song that the Byrds did from Ecclesiastes. For the first time it hit me that while I might be in one state of change in life, someone else is in another...... God's way of reminding me that is not always about me.

I pray that you two manage to communicate in this separation even better than when you are together. Appreciate each other, and hold each other up in prayer my friend.
Dave, I appreciate your kind words and prayers very much. Thank you, my friend.

Hi Eric @Eric_75 my friend!

I'm very sorry, I only just caught up with this thread, being away over a week. Apologies.

Good news and not so good news, bitter sweet.

You and your family, especially your GF's dad will surely be in my prayers Brother Eric.

You are a masterful musician, professionally recognised by your peers. You are a great hearted and talented guy, and all will come right in all things for you and yours.

Simon

Eric_75

I'm very sorry, I only just caught up with this thread, being away over a week. Apologies.

You and your family, especially your GF's dad will surely be in my prayers Brother Eric.

You are a masterful musician, professionally recognised by your peers. You are a great hearted and talented guy, and all will come right in all things for you and yours.

Simon
Thanks very much, Simon. God bless you, my friend.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Warren Zevon's "Don't Let Us Get Sick" seems fitting this evening.

The moon has a face
And it smiles on the lake
And causes the ripples in time
I'm lucky to be here
With someone I like
Who maketh my spirit to shine...

Thank you for the reminder.

"Make us play nice...." What a beautiful, timely reminder my friend. Advice I should heed much more than I do.

Eric_75

Our Yellow-naped Amazon parrot "Buddy" wants to say hi. She's a B & B fan. :)💈

20231022_160807.jpeg

Simon
Amen to that. Best wishes to our brother Eric and his family.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

I will continue to give you updates, friends.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric
God Bless you and your family, my friend. 🙏

Eric_75

I woke up at 3 am and finished packing the van. The lovely GF and our parrot Buddy are on their way back to Nashville. I will arrive in late April. I'm sitting here at my temporary abode now waiting on the coffee. It's 28° here in St. Clair Shores at the moment and a warm beverage is needed.

Thanks again, my friends.

🙏

I woke up at 3 am and finished packing the van. The lovely GF and our parrot Buddy are on their way back to Nashville. I will arrive in late April. I'm sitting here at my temporary abode now waiting on the coffee. It's 28° here in St. Clair Shores at the moment and a warm beverage is needed.

Thanks again, my friends.

🙏
Stay warm :) and best wishes to you always and I hope she and you guys parrot have a safe trip..

Top Bottom