What's new

A life update, my friends...

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

I will continue to give you updates, friends.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric

Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric
Will of course pray for you and your GF's family for wisdom and guidance during this time.

Good morning, all.

God bless you, all.

- Eric
Congratulations on the career success - I look forward to welcoming you back to the Volunteer State! Unfortunately I know far too well the trial your gf faces having lost both my parents in the last few years. Will be praying for you guys.

Top Bottom