What's new

FarmerTan Member Interview

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
Hey @Owen Bawn :

Don't you think it'd be funny if I got interviewed every other day? I'll betcha a nickel that it'd be a month before I answered the same question with the same truth....
This is a great idea. There should be a Farmer Tan sub-forum on this site where members can talk behind your back... errr, I mean where members can ask you questions.

FarmerTan

FarmerStan the Man
This is a great idea. There should be a Farmer Tan sub-forum on this site where members can talk behind your back... errr, I mean where members can ask you questions.
Ya know, a lesser man might be insulted, but I understand you, Man...

We watched a Hallmark movie last night. Quite a change for our normal evenings, I'll bet you are thinking!

Anyway, the couple that ends up falling in love are both love expert/author types. And I of COURSE ottomatikally thought that I should do that. I mean, how does anyone as weird as I am convince an above average woman to not only stay married to me, but not kill me, when she would obviously get away with it.

I figger I'm a natural, to be honest.

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
Ya know, a lesser man might be insulted, but I understand you, Man...

We watched a Hallmark movie last night. Quite a change for our normal evenings, I'll bet you are thinking!

Anyway, the couple that ends up falling in love are both love expert/author types. And I of COURSE ottomatikally thought that I should do that. I mean, how does anyone as weird as I am convince an above average woman to not only stay married to me, but not kill me, when she would obviously get away with it.

I figger I'm a natural, to be honest.
My wife (of 28 years) says that marrying me was the best mistake she ever made.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
I spend too much time on B&B, but you all love me so much I don't feel right if I'm not on here.
Hey! ... I resemble that remark.
It is a familial trait I'm afraid: we tend to play our cards close to the vest. Sad.
Meh.

It's the guys who walk around with not only their hearts on their sleeves but their livers and kidneys too ... they're the weird ones.
Now THAT is how I like my compliments: left handed, so I don't get to thinkin' too highly of myself!
Praised with faint damnation.

What can I say, Dave!!! that's not already been said about you my friend, apart from your a pillar here at Badger & Blade one of many loyal & respected members.

And this interview I enjoyed reading and getting to know you better & still none the wiser, Just keep being yourself the FarmerTan we all enjoy and respect Sir.

Top Bottom