What's new

500th Post PIF

Not in as I just got a PIF, but this is very great starter kit for a someone just getting their feet wet in wetshaving

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am in! My older brother got me a safety razor as a college graduation gift and I have loved it over the past couple weeks! I am interested in going deeper into this shave culture!

Am I too late? I'd sure love to throw my hat in as well. Wow, what a community, so happy to have stumbled upon badger&blade. Good luck everyone!

Am I too late? I'd sure love to throw my hat in as well. Wow, what a community, so happy to have stumbled upon badger&blade. Good luck everyone!

Welcome aboard Tim, you sure aren't. This will be going through this weekend, I will draw the lucky winner sometime Tuesday.

Hey guys and gals. One more day! Get those entries in if you haven't. I am going to go ahead and say your final entry chances are going to be 3pm Eastern tomorrow. That give the west coast folks till noon. After I get home work I'll sit down and set about doing a random drawing. So you still have time to enter! Also I will be including a once used bottle of Brut. Scent didn't agree with me, but YMMV.

I'm in. Only been wet shaving for a couple of months and my (oldest) son is just looking at starting. Thanks for the pif!!

And the winner is, with post #36 Gnomeo0228. Congrats, and thank you to everyone who entered. I will have more in the future at some point. Gnome is you can PM me your address we can get the ball rolling on that end.

$PIF Pic.jpg

Top Bottom