What's new

500th Post PIF

I'm in. For my younger son who doesn't read forums and is using a Schick Hydro 5 but willing to try DE wet shaving. Congrats on the milestone! Thanks...

Hello B&B! In honor of my short time here and the absolute generosity of the members of this forum. I've decided to do a beginner's PIF. This PIF includes everything you need short of a stand and some Nivea to have a complete starter's kit. It includes:

1) A Maggard MR11 Handle w/ V3 Head (Mild).
2) 30 Astra SP Blades in 6 tucks.
3) 2 sticks of Arko
4) A puck of Razorock Don Marco Bergamot Neroli Soap.
5) A Bloc of Gentleman Jon's Alum in hard case.
6) A Razorock Plisoft Knot 26mm "Monster" Synthetic Brush
7) And of course a 6 fl oz bottle of Pinaud Clubman A/S.

The brush and razor are both used. However both have been thoroughly cleaned with anti bacterial soap and the razor has been polished up with Maas. I have no creepy crawlies, ichy ichies, or cooties. And again, they were both cleaned before I shelfed them for the PIF. Everything else is new in package.

The Rules

1) This follows all standard PIF contest rules.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/272993-Sticky-What-is-a-PIF-A-Guide-for-Newbies

2) A winner will be chosen at random 2 weeks from today from the eligible pool of contestants.
3) Minimum of 5 posts to enter. I'd live to gear this towards newer members, and members who are thinking about taking the plunge. Go tell your friends to sign up and start posting. However, EVERYONE is welcome to enter.
4) The A/S limits this PIF to CONUS for shipping purposes I believe. I will cover the cost of shipping.

Good luck, if any questions or concerns come up, we'll figure it out, I will post some pics of the swag below!
You left out Heebie-jeebies :lol:

Awesome PIF! I'm tempted, especially with that Monster sitting there, but I already have a basic kit that I should stick with for now. Plus my pair of Arkos just came in the mail today--tried it, liked it!

NOT in.

I'm in for my son who is debating about making the plunge. He doesn't have anything and doesn't have a lot of funds to start so this would be a good starter for him.

I'm IN!
Entering for my Dad. He taught me how to shave, but I will teach him how to shave the better way!
Already converted my BIL and FIL. Now it's time for my Dad!

I'd like to enter this for the fine gentleman whom sits next to me at work. He has expressed interest, and I keep telling him I'm going to break down and buy him what he needs to get started. But this would be the perfect setup! I'll force him to join the board if I/he wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom