What's new

500th Post PIF

Hello B&B! In honor of my short time here and the absolute generosity of the members of this forum. I've decided to do a beginner's PIF. This PIF includes everything you need short of a stand and some Nivea to have a complete starter's kit. It includes:

1) A Maggard MR11 Handle w/ V3 Head (Mild).
2) 30 Astra SP Blades in 6 tucks.
3) 2 sticks of Arko
4) A puck of Razorock Don Marco Bergamot Neroli Soap.
5) A Bloc of Gentleman Jon's Alum in hard case.
6) A Razorock Plisoft Knot 26mm "Monster" Synthetic Brush
7) And of course a 6 fl oz bottle of Pinaud Clubman A/S.

The brush and razor are both used. However both have been thoroughly cleaned with anti bacterial soap and the razor has been polished up with Maas. I have no creepy crawlies, ichy ichies, or cooties. And again, they were both cleaned before I shelfed them for the PIF. Everything else is new in package.

The Rules

1) This follows all standard PIF contest rules.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/272993-Sticky-What-is-a-PIF-A-Guide-for-Newbies

2) A winner will be chosen at random 2 weeks from today from the eligible pool of contestants.
3) Minimum of 5 posts to enter. I'd live to gear this towards newer members, and members who are thinking about taking the plunge. Go tell your friends to sign up and start posting. However, EVERYONE is welcome to enter.
4) The A/S limits this PIF to CONUS for shipping purposes I believe. I will cover the cost of shipping.

Good luck, if any questions or concerns come up, we'll figure it out, I will post some pics of the swag below!

Attachments

• $IMG_1909.jpg
    $IMG_1909.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 262
  • $IMG_1910.jpg
    $IMG_1910.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 257
  • $IMG_1911.jpg
    $IMG_1911.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 255
  • $IMG_1912.jpg
    $IMG_1912.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 255
Congratulations on your 500th post, Dachshund63, beautiful razor, and a very nice looking PIF! Not in.

this is an incredible PIF. I wish I were a newbie all over again. I use most of the stuff in this grouping on a regular basis. All quality stuff.

Very generous! I'd like to give this to a buddy of mine that is thinking about trying DE shaving. If that's OK, I'm in! If not, that's fine too. He isn't a member here. So thinking about it that probably disqualifies him. :laugh:

Top Bottom