What's new

12 Days of PIFsmas - 2023 Edition

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Plagiarizing @Hirsutes post for last year:

For the uninitiated, a couple of years ago we did the 12 Days of PIFsmas in the Brown Leaf and then did it again last year. Basically 12 PIFs in the month of December to celebrate the spirit of giving, and giving back to this fine community. The PIFs have been anything from an artisan pipe to a cob, tobacco samplers, accessories, and unobtanium. PIFs can be large or small--it's the spirit of giving that matters. And folks can enter as many PIFs as they want! I'd just ask that once you've won a PIF, you take yourself out of the running for the others to share the love.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED A PIF IN THE BROWN LEAF IN DECEMBER 2023 - IT COUNTS AND I WILL REFERENCE YOUR POST HERE.

I'll kick things off with the first PIF so stay tuned!

If anyone wants to join in the PIFing fun:

(1) PIFs of tobacco need to be done in the Stock Exchange, everything else can be on here.
(2) Post a thread with the title that includes "On the _____ Day of PIFsmas" and a basic description of what you're PIFing (a pipe!)
(3) Set the rules for your PIF, and be sure to specify if it's limited to US only due to customs or shipping issues
(4) Set the PIF to end sometime in December
(5) Post a link to your PIF back in this thread to help folks keep track of them.
(6) Have fun!

Questions? Ask away!

PLEASE! You should be a regular posting member of the Brown Leaf Forum if you wish to join in the PIF receiving. In any PIF, there are always folks who seldom or never post in the Brown Leaf but who jump right in to the PIF's. This PIF is an act of kindness to fellow Brown Leaf brothers, not just an opportunity to grab something for free.

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The First Day of PIFSMAS was by @Whisky with his PIF of a 2023 BL LE Pipe

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The fifth day of PIFSMAS, I offer a Meerschaum pipe with a hand holding an urn bowl. Get ready for March Meerschaum Madness now!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The sixth day of PIFSMAS, I offer a Meerschaum pipe with a Tulip bowl. Get ready for March Meerschaum Madness now!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The seventh day of PIFSMAS, I offer a Meerschaum pipe with a Cavalier bowl. Get ready for March Meerschaum Madness now!

Top Bottom