What's new

2015 Online Purchase Sabbatical

Galaktus is still with no new shaving gear, except some shaving soap that I was PIF'd by LBussey.
I also traded a pack of Treet Black beauties for some Lord Captains from Talibeard.
So no new purchases. Still in.

Hi,

Once I get past planting, I plan to whale on some trees. :p

As in cutting out a bunch of little ones growing between the big ones on the other side of the pond to make a little park-like place. :)

Stan - Still In

Some friends and I are hitting up the huge antique co-op here in a few weeks. While nothing there can knock me out of this restraint, the other full time restraint could end up being a goner... lol

Some friends and I are hitting up the huge antique co-op here in a few weeks. While nothing there can knock me out of this restraint, the other full time restraint could end up being a goner... lol

But it will be for a good cause, that rare razor find.

I won't fall very easily. It will take something pretty special and a tremendous deal to get me to buy anything shave related. :)

Hi,

You mean you won't be jumping all over the first crusty Tech you spot?

Think: like the one Rick Harrison holds up in his commercial....

Stan

Hi,

You mean you won't be jumping all over the first crusty Tech you spot?

Think: like the one Rick Harrison holds up in his commercial....

Stan

Yeah, I'm well past those days where a crusty tech in a shop strikes my interest. Now, old types with all teeth intact, fatboys, really old vintage straights? Those are another story altogether. lol

Hi,

I just bought something, Online, shaving related. But, I used my Jedi powers to do so and Stay In!

It should show up here automatically sometime today or tomorrow.

What is it you ask? Keep an eye on the top of my posts.....

Stan

Edit: And, there it is! For 90 days. :)

Edit2: Since it will be gone in 90 days, it is the 'vegitarian' badge. A Sue Moore pop-up auction item which pops up every 90 days. :)

Last edited:
Hi,

I just bought something, Online, shaving related. But, I used my Jedi powers to do so and Stay In!

It should show up here automatically sometime today or tomorrow.

What is it you ask? Keep an eye on the top of my posts.....

Stan

Edit: And, there it is! For 90 days. :)

Edit2: Since it will be gone in 90 days, it is the 'vegitarian' badge. A Sue Moore pop-up auction item which pops up every 90 days. :)

Stan, congrats on the Vegetarian badge! You've contributed to a great cause and I commend you for it.

Kilo 5 of soap......impressive

I'm "only" at Kilo 4 , but when I see how slow I am using these up, then I would feel dumb to buy even more.
Having one Kilo of Vitos Extra Super is really to much and one pound of Klar's Kabinett also, if it would still be produced.

Top Bottom