What's new

Treet Platinum Super Stainless Blade

Item Description

These blades are some of the smoothest I've ever tried. I would rank these above IP blades for smoothness. They are treated with a non-stick coating to increase smoothness. They're nice and sharp for me and seem to last 5 shaves (I usually get 3 with IP blades). The only thing I'm not crazy about is the packaging. They come individually wrapped and in packs of 5. I enjoy the blade dispensers over the individually wrapped blades. In any case, I plan to keep these in my rotation.

==Tom

Latest reviews

Pros: Cheap
Cons: Not smooth at all for me
Was surprised to see all the good reviews on these. I did buy mine some years ago and it may have been a bad batch of 100 but get nicked every time I use. Went back after years went by just in case it was a new guys technique but they bite me every time. Have handed them out with other blades when gifting and still have maybe 3 or 4 tucks left. Again maaybe they are better quality now but I wouldn't use them if they were free. Love my personna reds and Gillette Silver Blues the most but have quite an assortment of others. The rest of these will go in a PIF soon. Glad others have enjoyed them......
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Longevity
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
3.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
1.00 star(s)
Pros: Extremely smooth. Cheap.
Cons: None
Treet Platinum has been my favorite blade for quite some time. My first meeting with this blade was via a sampler-pack and I didn´t have high thoughts about it when I saw the pakage, but was I wrong? Yes Sir!
It is extremely smooth and at the same time sharp. Gives me effortless BBS - shaves everytime.
Being cheap is another great asset with this blade, which have sent my previous favorites, Polsilver, Feather and Gillette Blue down to secondary places.
If i were you I would give it a try, it might work wonders for you too.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Very smooth.
Cons: Poor longevity
Loved these out of the gate. On of the smoother blades I have tried. Nice sharpness and was not harsh at all even in the beginning. I loved it in my more aggressive razor which is unusual for me. The sharper blades I usually like in my least aggressive razors. This was a perfect mix of sharp and comfortable. I was excited and thought about buying a 100 pack. On Shave 5, it literally felt terrible. When this blade is done, it goes fast.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)