What's new

Aqua Velva Ice Sport Cooling After Shave

Item Description

This stuff is great. Is it just me or does AV Sport smell just like Cool Water by Davidoff?

Awesome scent. It has a cooling effect, but not as much as Ice Blue AV. I wish it had just a little more menthol. Very nice anyway.

==Tom

Latest reviews

Pros: burns with menthol
Cons: small bottle
Mike (morijinal), did you really respond to your own review as if someone else wrote it? That's funny.

This stuff is inexpensive drug store aftershave with a great scent. It works and leaves the face feeling great. It's definitely worth a try. I think I like Skin Bracer Cooling Blue better though.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I picked up a bottle of this today. To me this smells like Polo Sport more than Cool Water. I slapped some on after my shave and I gotta say...... give me the original AV over this any day. I missed the menthol blast and the smell of the original AV just outclasses this "sporty" scent. Plus I think the original AV has better moisturizing properties and makes my face feel better.
I used to use AV Ice Sport when I was a teenager because I really liked the smell, and all these years later I still do. I'm not a huge fan of AV in general, and if I had to use their aftershave, this would be the one I'd go for. My only real gripe with it, other than the fact that it's fairly average in its efficacy and moisturizing capabilities, is that it comes in that tiny little bottle. Why so small? I know it's a sport product that is intended for gym bags and locker shelves, but still, they could easily throw another ounce in there with room to spare. But otherwise worth using.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)