What's new

Aqua di Gio by Gorgia Armani

Item Description

This is one of my favorite water scents. It has great staying power and should be used lightly. This stuff seems to last for at least a day on me. The next day, I can smell it on my clothing, but it easily washes off. Since I've worn this at my wedding, I reserve it for special occasions. Every time I wear it, it reminds me of the wedding.

Hope you enjoy it too!

==Tom

Latest reviews

RoyalKooparillo;882025 said:
This scent is, IMHO, the single most overused fragrance by men aged 14-28. As such, it has become vile to my nostrils. If you wish to smell like a fraternity brother, this is your ticket. About as unsophisticated as they come.

I couldn't agree more - I'll go as far as to say if you really dig this, you haven't done your homework about what truly great fragrance can and should be.

For me, this scent (and really - the entire Armani line) is the scent of people who dare nothing, go with the flow, and want to blend in to whatever tepid surroundings they have chosen in life.

If the color beige has a scent, that scent is Acqua di Gio.
Let's put things in perspective here. I can't relate to all the above comments saying this scent is used too much. I am retired, I just got back from playing bridge at my country club . . . and I have never, ever detected this scent on anyone I know . . . not even my college age nephews and children. I live in a major metropolitan area where we have access to a broad variety of fragrance options. If I were to wear this to a social function this weekend, I can guarantee the people experiencing the scent on me would say "ooh what a nice scent, what is that?" They would not dismiss it as over-used and easily recognizable. There are different social worlds out there guys.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Very reliable scent. Difficult to offend others, and women love it, because chances are they dated a guy who wore it.

Its light, crisp, and well done. If it wasn't as popular, it would be rated higher.

can't comment on price or packaging, i bought the demo bottle to cut the costs, so i don't know if thats an option available to most, since it says "not for resale"

If you've got a first date, a meeting, or just need something for the office, this versatile scent is always a good choice.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
SilkySmooth
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from SilkySmooth

Top Bottom