What's new

Review - Malaspina Soap Factory Doublemint Lip Balm

Item Description

Well, I went to gather up the packaging from Malaspina and found a surprise. A nice looking little tube of lip balm.

Now, I don 't use the stuff myself but I opened it and sniffed it after reading the label.

Peppermint and spearmint: now, I grew up on doublemint gum commercials full of cute twins, so it made me grin.

Anyway, passed it along to a dedicated user, so the rest of this is not my words.

"I had it for a few days in my pocket before John called and asked if I had tried it yet. I opened the tube. It smelled good, minty, but when I put it on, the first swipe had a grainy texture, like little grains you find in some soap. It tasted good so I put on a good coat. I went outside (EDIT by John: temperature about -15C) and the coating turned to a hard layer. After I came back in, it melted again and soaked in in about half an hour. The grainy feeling went away and the taste stayed with me for about an hour. In short, it's nice and I will use it."

There's some other stuff in there but my gentlemanly side prohibits me. :devil:

Great work again, Malaspina. :thumbup:

Regards,

- John

Latest reviews

Well, I went to gather up the packaging from Malaspina and found a surprise. A nice looking little tube of lip balm.

Now, I don 't use the stuff myself but I opened it and sniffed it after reading the label.

Peppermint and spearmint: now, I grew up on doublemint gum commercials full of cute twins, so it made me grin.

Anyway, passed it along to a dedicated user, so the rest of this is not my words.

"I had it for a few days in my pocket before John called and asked if I had tried it yet. I opened the tube. It smelled good, minty, but when I put it on, the first swipe had a grainy texture, like little grains you find in some soap. It tasted good so I put on a good coat. I went outside (EDIT by John: temperature about -15C) and the coating turned to a hard layer. After I came back in, it melted again and soaked in in about half an hour. The grainy feeling went away and the taste stayed with me for about an hour. In short, it's nice and I will use it."

There's some other stuff in there but my gentlemanly side prohibits me. :devil:

Great work again, Malaspina. :thumbup:

Regards,

- John
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)