What's new

Shower Gel (Olde Spicey)

Item Description

Having just finished the last of Malaspina's excellent Shower Soap, I enquired and was told there was a new shower gel. I ordered mine with my favourite spice scent.

Another winner, easy spreading, some lather and a little goes a long way. Unlike the shower soap, this product does not appear to need shaking to re-mix the oil-based scent.

I should add that I am now commuting on foot, about five miles each way and the clean feeling and scent are terrific, I do not feel grubby after jogging in.

A shameles plug here: this is the same shower gel that has been taken on exlcusively by one of the lower mainland's finest hotels and it is deserved. Malaspina just keeps getting better

Latest reviews

Pros: Creamy, little goes a long way, more than affordable
Cons: Not a lot of lather (not really a con)
Having just finished the last of Malaspina's excellent Shower Soap, I enquired and was told there was a new shower gel. I ordered mine with my favourite spice scent.

Another winner, easy spreading, some lather and a little goes a long way. Unlike the shower soap, this product does not appear to need shaking to re-mix the oil-based scent.

I should add that I am now commuting on foot, about five miles each way and the clean feeling and scent are terrific, I do not feel grubby after jogging in.

A shameles plug here: this is the same shower gel that has been taken on exlcusively by one of the lower mainland's finest hotels and it is deserved. Malaspina just keeps getting better
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)