What's new

Omega 10005 Boar

Item Description

This would be an excellent brush at any price and at $15 it is a stunning value. I have compared it to 13 others at <http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1991663#post1991663>

Latest reviews

Pros: Boar, awesome lather, soft tips.
Cons: None
This brush shed a bit at first, but now it is the bench mark by which I judge all other brushes. I will occasionally try out badger, horse or synthetic, but I always come back to this.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: pow0622
Pros: Perfect.
Cons: I have to go on bst to sell my other brushes.
This brush is perfect. I've used 7-8 brushes personally ranging from synthetic, to silvertip, pure badger, horse, and boar.

I didn't break in the horse hair brush so it may be the other one I add to my rotation (for $3) but I'm going to sell all my other current brushes (another omega boar, kent vs60 boar, frank shaving silvertip, vulfix pure badger, 19th century vintage staffordshire finest/silvertip) becasue none of them can compare to the shave nirvana this brings.

I bought it for 14.99 plus tax at my local shopper's drug mart, the wood style handle is really cool and I havn't ever seen a brush with it before.

Only negative is that mine hasn't fully broken in yet but after a few lathers and shaves I realized today I could never use a badger brush again!

The brush is firm but not stiff, soft, yet it makes a lot of lather and eats up soap like you would want it to. I havn't tried it with cream yet but I've heard it's better to break in a boar before you do that, plus I have so many soaps to try out.

I didn't do a categorical reveiw like others but if you're in Canada especially go down to the shopper's and buy it. If there were one thing to make me see god as true, it would be omega shave brushes..

And I truly mean that.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Soft, yet firm, perfect bristles.
Cons: None that I can think of.
It's my first brush, I have to say that this is amazing so far :). It lost a few bristles at first, but it's stopped. For my first brush I have to give it a solid 9/10 over all :). Great first experience.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
5.00 star(s)