What's new

Moustache Wax

Item Description

Easy to restyle and wash out, this Mustache Wax offers a medium hold with maximum possibilities. No parabens, GMOs or other harsh chemicals, only nourishing herbal extracts and essential oils. Expect your mustache to generate powerful waves of good luck, clarity, confidence and calm. Badger Navigator Class Man Care is a bold new line of Certified Organic and all natural grooming products created for adventurous spirits seeking worldly exploration. Formulated to soothe, refresh, restore and improve skin and hair naturally. Featuring antioxidant- rich blends of herbal extracts, aromatic essential oils and other hardworking natural ingredients.

Latest reviews

Pros: readily available
Cons: scent
I picked this up at a Cracker Barrel Restaurant & Olde Country Shoppe. First off, kudos to this chain for carrying shaving products. The wax is decent, easy to apply and seems to hold up fairly well, even in heat. It is a bit difficult to manipulate, I normally scoop some up with a fingernail and then work between fingers. I am not particularly fond of the vanilla scent and would have preferred something more citrus-y or musky for just under my nose.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
4.00 star(s)
Usefulness
3.00 star(s)
Performance
3.00 star(s)