What's new

Rustic Leather Straight Razor Case Handmade by Hide & Drink

Straight Razor Case, Color - Old Tobacco

Item Description

This is a hand cut and hand made Straight Razor Case that using high-quality Suede Leather, which the manufacturer calls Swayze Suede.

I purchased this case for approximately $12.00 USD on Amazon for one of my vintage straights that didn't have a case. When I received the case I was very impressed by the quality of the handiwork for the price that I paid. The leather is very soft to the touch and the stitching appears to be very solid and should hold up for a long time.

I chose the Old Tobacco color but, they are available in black leather as well as several other colors of leather. I plan to purchase more of these cases for my straights to replace coffin boxes and other cheaper razor holders.

This product receives a very high recommendation from me for any other straight razor owners and shavers out there.
Reactions: SparkyLB

Latest reviews

Very sturdy item for the cost.
Pros: Very soft and supple leather product, well made and will fit any straight razor.
Cons: None.
I highly recommend these hand made leather straight razor cases. They are soft to the touch and look great!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: Vaporstang

Item information

Added by
Titleist
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Other Shaving Related Goods (Reviews)

Top Bottom