Items by mrob

The Palmolive "Refreshing Lemon" shave cream is an excellent product. It makes an extremely wet lather, very slick on the face, and produced an outstanding shave. My face was a little tender from overshaving on Friday, so I went lightly this AM, and still got a great result--thanks to the Palmolive! The scent is a bit faint for my taste, but the lemon is in there--just a tad light for me. But nice for summer! And at 89 Indian rupees ($1.94USD), how can you go wrong!
After a month or 2 with my first love, the Savile Row 101, I decided it was time to "move up" to one of the "big boys." Thanks to the patient advice and counsel of several B&B members (you know who you are! Thanks!), I ultimately pulled the trigger on the Simpsons PJ3 in Super. Lee of Lee's Razors was most helpful in getting me the brush in record time (3 days from initial email to delivery!)--thanks, Lee! I broke in the brush with a dollop of C&E Sweet Almond Oil cream, and went to work...
An excellent limes for summer--sweet and spicy, with decent staying power for a citrus scent. Well worth trying if you're a Limes fan. Mitch
I've been using the "Butch" since I got back from SF and my trip to the NB store. This stuff is the most complex cologne I've worn--it changes over the course of the day, and a little bit lasts all day long. As wonderful as it smells on its own, its really amazing when combined with NB's "Fem" scent. I made a travel atomizer of 1/2 Butch--1/2 Fem, and it is just fantastic together--it drives you nuts trying to figure out what the aromas are in this mix. Well worth a try, although at...
mrob
0.14 star(s) 21 ratings
Views
Reviews
The smell, oh the smell. This soap--which I received as a freebie with my order!--is so deliciously fragrant that your shower will be the highlight of your day--until you break out the matching shave cream and after shave! Lavender, rosemary and mint--what a combo. Try it--soon.
mrob
0.20 star(s) 25 ratings
Views
Reviews
These guys at Nancy Boy must be magicians--that's all I can think of whenever I use this stuff. The scent is killer--if you don't like the NB house scent, you don't like smelling--and no other product makes my face feel this good. It leaves no greasiness behind, yet makes the face feel smoother and somehow richer. There's just a sense of "rightness" with this cream--I don't know how they do it, but this stuff is pure gold. Try it--really.
When I got my box from Nancy Boy last week I was really looking forward to trying this shave cream. Not knowing if I'd really like it or not, I ordered the travel size as a "tester." Now I'm sorry I didn't buy the big tub. This has quickly become my "go to" shave cream, even better than my Trumpers Sandalwood. The scent is fantastic, it feels great on the face, and produces the closest shave I've been able to get so far. Its really a perfect product (my 9 in latherability has more to do...
Top Bottom