What's new

Palmolive Refreshing Lemon Shave Cream

My first shaving cream, I discovered it in grandpa's shaving kit, and gave it a try... for that price it great, in croatia, this product is really cheap...
Also, the lather feels a bit more "heavy" and dense, it's a bit harder to leather up, but i don't mind, i still use it when i want to remember my first wetshaves...
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I, also, am overwhelmed at such a reasonably priced product, having been able to pick this tube up for a mere 41 rupees in India.

It produces luscious lather, and offers a lot of lubrication. The scent quickly disappears, though, which is only a marginal problem for me. However, it is not really as refreshing as others I have tried.

Nevertheless, for about a dollar a tube, how can anyone go wrong? Should anybody be going to Delhi or the other cities of India, make sure you buy a truckload of this stuff. It would be hard to find anything which is more bang for the buck.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
The Palmolive "Refreshing Lemon" shave cream is an excellent product. It makes an extremely wet lather, very slick on the face, and produced an outstanding shave. My face was a little tender from overshaving on Friday, so I went lightly this AM, and still got a great result--thanks to the Palmolive! The scent is a bit faint for my taste, but the lemon is in there--just a tad light for me. But nice for summer!

And at 89 Indian rupees ($1.94USD), how can you go wrong!
Top Bottom