What's new

Nancy Boy Shave Cream

Item Description

When I got my box from Nancy Boy last week I was really looking forward to trying this shave cream. Not knowing if I'd really like it or not, I ordered the travel size as a "tester." Now I'm sorry I didn't buy the big tub.

This has quickly become my "go to" shave cream, even better than my Trumpers Sandalwood. The scent is fantastic, it feels great on the face, and produces the closest shave I've been able to get so far. Its really a perfect product (my 9 in latherability has more to do, I suspect, with my techniques than the shave cream at this point).

The only problem is that I've been miserly in using this cream as I only have the travel size right now. . .mmm, must buy as much Nancy Boy shave cream as I can. . .:w00t:

Latest reviews

This is an awesome procuct. My wife and I bought some other stuff so they sent me a free sample of the shave cream. I have always used soap with Cella being my favorite. For me this cream is just as good as Cella soap - you can't go wrong with either one!
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Love the scent.

Love the slickness.

Love the moisturizing.

Love the performance.

Love it all.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
After reading other reviews of this product, I decided to give it a go.

Price: I gave it a 7 here only because you have to buy directly from the vendor, which means paying more for shipping (i.e. I have to buy other shaving products elsewhere and pay seperate shipping).

Quality: This is a top-notch shaving cream in terms of quality that deserves a 10. You can tell that they spent a lot of time working on the formulation for this cream.

Scent: I'd classify this as a very "minty" smell. Not my personal favorite, but certainly a very pleasant smell. Gave it an 8 here.

Latherability: I gave this an 8 only because this product wasn't made for lathering with a brush. That being said, I didn't have much trouble whipping it up with my Jaeger Best Badger Brush.

Efficacy: A definite 10 here. My shave was going so smoothly with this product that I decided to go ATG (which I almost never do). It went very well and any irritation I had was due to my terrible technique and not the product.

Moisturizing Properties: I gave it a 9. My face felt very good after this shave.

Packaging: Another 10 here. A nice, simple tub that I'll be able to re-use for travel. Plus, they threw in a free sample of their aftershave gel (which was VERY nice feeling on my skin).

This shave cream will definitely be in my regular rotation for a long time to come!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)