What's new

Nancy Boy Cooling After Shave Gel

Item Description

These guys at Nancy Boy must be magicians--that's all I can think of whenever I use this stuff. The scent is killer--if you don't like the NB house scent, you don't like smelling--and no other product makes my face feel this good. It leaves no greasiness behind, yet makes the face feel smoother and somehow richer. There's just a sense of "rightness" with this cream--I don't know how they do it, but this stuff is pure gold. Try it--really.

Latest reviews

Pros: Scent, value
I just finished up 120 days straight (or there abouts) with my NB Gel.

It works well, scent is great to pair with other minty product or NB Signature cream and a little goes a long way.

A mild cooling sensation is had after I do my cold rinse and then apply the balm and it leaves my face well moisturized and feeling great.

If you use too much, you will get a tacky feeling, but once dialed in it's perfect. The odd time I would mix a bit in my hand with some WH to make it more like a splash and found it worked well with that too.

Overall a great AS Balm and one I would not hesitate to purchase again.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I sent Eric an email and mentioned a sticky feeling from the conditioning gel. He suggested moistening my hands before squeezing the gel onto them. I tried it this morning, and it works. No stickiness.
This is a perfect aftershave. It does its job better than anything else I have tried (didn't try TGR though).

The only gripe I have with it, (other than the sissy name), is that it doesn't cool me down much.

Other than that, I can honestly say that I trust the people at Nancy Boy. They have never disappointed, and they use very good ingredients.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)